- 39 Posts
How do I put movies on it?
I loaded a couple mp4 movies onto my SD card and it won't play them. It says can not find application to perform this action. So I thought I'll move them to the device storage because I know they changed something in kitkat that doesn't allow you to save stuff on the SD card. Still they won't play. I can't even get them to show up in doubletwist or in the play movies app. Is there a way to put movies on my SD card and how do I do it? Also what file format do they need to be?
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-16-2014, 01:04 PM #2
- 04-16-2014, 02:17 PM #3
- 80 Posts
Re: How do I put movies on it?
Actually thanks to kitkat you can move your google play store movies to the sd card rather than have them on the device's internal memory. I have my movies all on either a sd card or a flash drive connected to a micro to OTG cable. Works great. They play fine with the built in players. You do have to convert them to a format like m4v etc. The only ones that I can't get to work are the itunes mp4 movies like Mickeylittle said. Hopefully google and apple will come up with an agreement to make itunes compatible soon!
- By Lucy Davies in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2014, 10:18 AM
- By kh4fun in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:35 AM
- By lolkolp in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:33 AM
- By john024 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:52 AM
- By jonny12345 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:23 AM