- 3 Posts
Galaxy Note Pro Contacts Freezing
I have just purchased a Galaxy Note Pro.
Tried to sync my contacts with outlook and I can see that there are contacts on the tablet but the app freezes every time I open contacts.
I had the same problem with the Galaxy 4s.
Is it possible there is a limit on the number of contacts that Galaxy can handle, I have 17,000+ contacts in my outlook.
- 04-17-2014, 08:57 AM #2
Re: Galaxy Note Pro Contacts Freezing
Welcome to the forums.
I have seen this type of issue before: Problems syncing with a large number of contacts. As I recall it did not get resolved.
You can try doing this: Settings>Application Manager>swipe over to All Apps>scroll down to contacts. Once there, click clear cache, and nothing else.
- 04-17-2014, 04:14 PM #4
- By rexbaumgartner in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2014, 01:45 AM
- By Varun P in forum Phone WarsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2014, 03:58 PM
- By Tomcat31b in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 10Last Post: 04-27-2014, 06:56 AM
- By RobbyF in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2014, 04:04 AM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2014, 05:56 AM