AMAzon SALE

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
$659.99 for black 32 gb wifi. I just called bestbuy and they will credit me the $50 to my BB card. So now it's already down $100 from inaugural price. Are we heading to $600?

onewac

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Don't know about the $100 drop am still seeing the $50 drop for all 12.2s that samsung started within a week of release. And yes BB did the adjustment for me as well. I believe that BB will only do the price adjustment once however. So if they drop the price again we could be out of luck. But $50 is $50!

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Been waiting for this tablet to drop its price. Not sure when that will happen.
How does Samsung Note Pro keep its value? My husband said that Samsung devices don't usually hold their value very well compared to Apple. Not sure about that because my Note 3 seems to still be around 350.00. I think that's pretty good! He doesn't want me getting this tablet but another iPad. I've had the 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation iPad! What's the difference? Nothing. Sold them all. I want this tablet! :)

onewac

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Been waiting for this tablet to drop its price. Not sure when that will happen.
How does Samsung Note Pro keep its value? My husband said that Samsung devices don't usually hold their value very well compared to Apple. Not sure about that because my Note 3 seems to still be around 350.00. I think that's pretty good! He doesn't want me getting this tablet but another iPad. I've had the 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation iPad! What's the difference? Nothing. Sold them all. I want this tablet! :)

They did drop the price by $50, so it really is anyone's guess on when the next drop will come. Since you have the note 3 as your phone (am assuming) I would stay with the samsung simply because you are already familiar with it's OS. Your apps that work on the note 3 will work on this tablet. As for the ipads, the new Air will be announced early June at the WWDC so I would wait on getting one until you heard more about it. I can said that this tablet and the ipad Air are very similar, each having their own strengths and weaknesses. I have both OS and like both equally. I don't think the value of the 12.2 will drop for awhile so I wouldn't consider that to be a deciding factor. The pro series will hold their value I think more so than other samsung devices. In some ways the 12.2 has several advantages that the ipads do not have at this point. I like the s pen feature, the screen is awesome for watching movies and I would consider it as equal to the ipad only brighter. I like the ability to add not only an sd card but also an external hard drive using a micro to OTG plug.

Bottom line, it should be your choice on which OS and device you end up with not your husbands. Hold your ground and get the tablet that you want and makes you happy not what makes your husband happy! Remember Girl you have the power hold your ground and get the one you want!!

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
They did drop the price by $50, so it really is anyone's guess on when the next drop will come. Since you have the note 3 as your phone (am assuming) I would stay with the samsung simply because you are already familiar with it's OS. Your apps that work on the note 3 will work on this tablet. As for the ipads, the new Air will be announced early June at the WWDC so I would wait on getting one until you heard more about it. I can said that this tablet and the ipad Air are very similar, each having their own strengths and weaknesses. I have both OS and like both equally. I don't think the value of the 12.2 will drop for awhile so I wouldn't consider that to be a deciding factor. The pro series will hold their value I think more so than other samsung devices. In some ways the 12.2 has several advantages that the ipads do not have at this point. I like the s pen feature, the screen is awesome for watching movies and I would consider it as equal to the ipad only brighter. I like the ability to add not only an sd card but also an external hard drive using a micro to OTG plug.

Bottom line, it should be your choice on which OS and device you end up with not your husbands. Hold your ground and get the tablet that you want and makes you happy not what makes your husband happy! Remember Girl you have the power hold your ground and get the one you want!!

Haha! Best advice ever! I will hold my ground. He's trying to brainwash me back to iDevices! :D That won't work on me! Lol
I will continue to wait and see I can find one on craigslist for a good price! Thank you!

Sent From My Samsung Note 3

onewac

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
When did you originally buy your 12.2? I bought mine there too.

I ordered mine (64GB) around the 20th of March and got it the 27th. The discount went into effect around the 23rd or so. I got the discount at the time I picked it up on the 27th. Think BB will price match that first 30 days or so, longer if you have the my elite or elite plus acct.

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Just checked amazon and it boosted price today from 659 to 685, so now the np12 is just $15 below the 699 samsung promotion price, amzn jiggles prices all the time. Also I notice as a prime customer, which now costs $99 instead of $79, that amzn prices are getting higher and if you look closely they seem to be building shipping subtly into prime cost even though it states free, and the promised two day now sometimes grows to 3 or 4. It's still a good service but bezos is now looking for bigger profits to cover all of its costly expansion, including the $25 million he bargain paid for the Washington post.

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Shipping has always been built Into the cost as Prime items were always more expensive than the non-Prime source before shipping is added.

What remains to be seen is how the Prime cost will compare to the shipped cost from non-Prime vendors.

Sent from My Samsung Note Pro 12.2 SM-P905V using Tapatalk

omegafiler

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Amazon hasn't been as cheap as they used to for a while now. And with sales tax, it's hard to justify at times. But they still have excellent service and fast shipping times.

And if that's not a priority, there are always 3rd party sellers that Amazon will make sure stay in check. Just have to watch their return policies as they do tend to be more strict.

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. On some things lately, not tech, amazon prime was way higher so i chose ebay nd soap.com. check soap, great service, no tax and lower prices, mostly for household type stuff.

Amazon hasn't been as cheap as they used to for a while now. And with sales tax, it's hard to justify at times. But they still have excellent service and fast shipping times.

And if that's not a priority, there are always 3rd party sellers that Amazon will make sure stay in check. Just have to watch their return policies as they do tend to be more strict.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy has a price this week of $649 for the Note Pro 12.2 - 32GB. In addition they are selling the logitech folio/bluetooth keybord unit for $99 which a $30 dollar discount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith