Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    147 Global Posts

Default Note Pro and TSA

So I always go through TSA Pre where you don't need to remove your laptop until the flight home yesterday from Charleston. TSA Pre line was closed so I had to remove my liquids etc. I didn't remove the Note Pro but the XRay checker pulled my backpack and told me to take my laptop out. I did so of course but told her it was a tablet and not a laptop.

She mentioned that it was big but I'm not sure if it was the size or the ZAGG keyboard that caused that reaction.

Sent from My Samsung Note Pro 12.2 SM-P905V using Tapatalk

Default Re: Note Pro and TSA

Probably both.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.

I vote keyboard.

Surely there's subjectivity though . . but I've gone through several flights with mine without having to pull it out (I do not use a keyboard case).

I travel in the muggle line . . . personally loathe TSA Pre . . LOL

Just flew internationally, with the pro, logitech keyboard in timbuk2 bag, plus my gf's 10.1 2014. No TSA issues, but upon leaving they did ask me to turn the pro on. Security in the Provo airport, which wasn't TSA. This was during my third pat down......lol. My last name gets me searched every time!

Posted via Android Central App
    Sent from the Note3, or the big ol' 12.2 PRO