- 66 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Pen detached icon vanished
I've just noticed that the little icon at the top left that tells me that my S-pen is out has vanished. I don't remember changing any settings, and I still get the vibration when I detach/attach the pen, so the Note knows when the pen is going in and out, it's just not showing the icon any more. It's not a big issue, but could there be a setting I've changed accidentally?
Sent with love from one of my Samsungs
- 05-11-2014, 10:21 PM #2
Re: Pen detached icon vanished
I am looking for the opposite here. I just did a reset on my Note and am wondering which setting it is to turn off the pen detached icon.
I remember disabling it shortly after I got the Note, but gave forgotten which one it is do disable.
Scribbled on my Note 3 then magically translated into readable words using Tapatalk
- By bertsirkin in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 04-20-2014, 07:16 PM
- By pipcart2 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2014, 07:49 AM
- By limaofarofa in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2014, 11:12 PM
- By MIT001 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2014, 06:24 PM
- By eyecon82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2014, 01:28 PM