Can't create hword file

sykeel

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I've installed hword (and the other hancom apps) on my tab 12.2 and, although the app will open, if I try to create new or open an existing file, the file briefly appears then exits back to the home screen. I've written to hancom twice but no reply. The same happens if I try to create a file in the other hancom apps. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling without success. I tried swapping out my micro-sd card, again without success. (I can open files in the hancom viewer, of course). Any ideas please? Thanks.

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
muzzy996 said:
03-20-2014*01:10 PM
Not sure if you guys realize but the instructions you're giving is for entry into download mode not stock recovery.

1. Power off the device.
2. Press and hold VOLUME UP and HOME, then press and hold POWER.
3. When the "Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SMP-900" logo pops up release POWER and keep holding HOME/VOLUME UP until recovery appears.

4. Once in Recovery, use VOLUME DOWN to highlight "wipe cache partition" and then press POWER.
5. Once cache wiping is complete the menu will reset to show reboot system now as highlighed (the top entry). Simply press POWER and the tablet will reboot.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Superowl

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
On the Note 10.1 2014 the Description for Hword says to install the Widget and Shared Office apps before running Hword. I think the Shared Office app has fonts and the Widget is used to open Hword, Hcel, or Hshow. This solved the same issue on my Note 10.1 2014.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908