- 2 Posts
Stand Alone Keyboard?
I'm looking to purchase a stand-alone keyboard for the Note 12.2. I prefer a stand-alone to a keyboard/case combo; I'll be tugging this tablet along with me to grad school & I want to reserve the keyboard for writing papers (of which I'll be writing oodles).
Is it possible to use any Bluetooth wireless keyboard or do I need one that is Android compatible?
- 05-03-2014, 09:42 PM #2
- 05-03-2014, 09:56 PM #3
- 05-04-2014, 09:43 AM #4
- 05-04-2014, 08:16 PM #6
- 176 Posts
Re: Stand Alone Keyboard?
Since you don't want the keyboard/case combination something else to consider is a standard keyboard with the USB adapter plugged into the port on your tablet. That is if you have enough room in your bag. One of the advantages of this is that you will have a better typing experience since you will have so many papers.
- By piratefan in forum Amazon Fire TVReplies: 13Last Post: 06-10-2014, 04:46 PM
- By xreyuk in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 05-10-2014, 12:56 PM
- By Dr Law in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2014, 09:35 AM
- By bbogert79 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2014, 11:59 PM
- By aussiemcgr in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:42 PM