Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PortablePete
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default IMO this tablet has completed my mobile lifestyle

Ok, this is a real testimony.

I own a note 3, S5, and NP12.2 that each device has a place.

The S5 in a otterbox defender is my phone plus some media that I produce, like pictures and recordings.

The Note 3 is my miniature goto when the NP12.2 is too much in that occasion. Has email and I take notes on but all is synched with my NP12.2.

The NP12.2 is my battle station in a way. Where I can process all my input into a legible idea that I can transfer to the corporate people that have to deal with my stuff. But this design has made my efforts more acceptable in most every way. I was asked how my drawings and notes increased sales so much. I could only say that the hardware I was using allowed me to translate the clients ambitions to reality was this devices input ability to translate what they really wanted.

I use a zagg keyboard for my data input, a samung s mouse, and a hp inkjet mobile printer to give the client drafts.

Works really slick, and I wish I had this available to me in my earlier years.

Now if we could just figure out how to get all the formats including flash to wotk nicely together we in the mobile world would be so very happy...

Posted via Android Central App
    GANote3 likes this.

Default Re: IMO this tablet has completed my mobile lifestyle

I get all of this except for the need to have both the Note 3 and the S5? I understand the S3 with the pen input but what does the S5 really do for you that the Note 3 doesn't?

btw I have the N3 and the N 12.2 and it is a fantastic combo for sure.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I have to use a device mainly as a dedicated phone. When I used only one device it was hard to make it thru the day without going insane. I will be on the phone with a client and either calling another person to collaborate or get specifications at the same time. I tried the 3 way calling and lets just say some techs are best left not talking to the end clients. It may be a little over kill but the client gets a firm answer 99 percent of the time on the first call. Also not as much of a factor now but the battery on one device rarely made it to 5pm. My days run from 6am to 9pm way too often...

Edit, I also record my conversations from time to time and when you have two smaller devices it is easier to do. And I do disclose to recording part. Mainly so what I heard iscorrect when I review it later.

Makes sense now dude... You're just insane!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Maybe Micky but 4 more years and I throw the corporate phone number away and I am retiring at 47! I want to be that person who goes checks his device for the weather and family updates on the facebook. Not wade thru the 50-75 client emails per night and 15 voicemails from the truly insane people that have these great ideas they feel the need to share with me while I am off duty...

Posted via Android Central App