Logitech Pro keyboard confusion.

agrajag27

May 8, 2014
Visit site
JUST got my Note Pro 12.2. Wow. I'm actually a bit overwhelmed at the moment. Also picked up a 64GB Ultra Plus (SanDisk) card for it and the Logitech Pro keyboard, which, so far is blowing me away. It's really great to work on.

Anyway, I can't find the answer to three questions:

1. Whenever I hit the Browser key on the keyboard I get the Android pop-up acting as if I don't have Chrome chosen as the default and I have to choose it every time. Selecting "Always" does nothing. Any ideas?

2. Is there a way to change the apps that those buttons launch? I want to use a different calendar app (like Business Calendar Pro).

3. Power. Do I need to turn off the keyboard after each use or does it sleep on its own? I understand the keyboard doesn't sleep the tablet (have to wonder if there will be some hack to do that as other keyboard cases can do that it seems.

Back to investigating! Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
You may wish to contact logitech support here
<http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/pro?crid=1242>
for specific information about the Pro Case.

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
1. Mine does the same exact thing. That's a bummer
2. I too was wanting this but can't figure that out either
3. If you hit the FN+Del key it will put the tablet to sleep - As far as powering the keyboard off I only do that in circumstances when I want to use the onscreen keyboard for whatever reason.

I agree with beh that there is no sense in a $129 keyboard with no answer to questions 1 & 2!

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Zagg does the same. No amount of selecting "Always" results in "Always" being a reality ;)

Sent from My Samsung Note Pro 12.2 SM-P905V using Tapatalk

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Keyboard will sleep on it's own. I have the keyboard and a bluetooth mouse on mine and only turn them off if I think of it. Been running a few weeks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown