Weather and Briefing Widget

mikeprocess

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Anyone use the Weather and Briefing widget? Have you noticed that if you enter a stock to follow, you no longer see how much that stock is up or down by. (the intraday quotes are no longer displayed) The widget only shows the total value of the stock and if that is up or down. This isn't as useful as showing how much the stock is up or down DURING the day.

I have attached a screen capture that shows the Toronto Stock Exchange went up over 14,000 points! Wrong.

Anyone know a fix? On the phone with Samsung for over an hour and they claim this is the way the widget should look.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• widget with wrong stock display.jpg
    widget with wrong stock display.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 15

pdxham

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
You can use the update feature (Clockwise arrow circle, upper right side) to retrieve a more current quote. I don't think the stock briefing has an automatic update interval event.

So far I have found the "ministocks" app widget (d/l from playstore) meets my needs, but I don't have much experience with it yet.

mikeprocess

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tips. But that update feature doesn't retrieve a quote of what the stock is selling at at the time of the "refresh" I'll check out ministocks widget.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze