Couple (actually 3) quick questions:
1) Is the cable and plug for the 12.2 the same as for a Note 3 phone?
2) Will the same wall wart work for both the 12.2 and the Note 3?
3) I have a couple spare wall warts from my older Note 10.1 (NOT the 2014, the older one). I know the cable isn't the same, but will the wall wart work with the cable for a 12.2 and Note 3? (Was wondering if I could just use the old ones, or if they were a different voltage or something)
- 05-24-2014, 06:01 AM #2
- 05-25-2014, 11:45 AM #4
Re: Charger question
As long as your charger output is at least 2.0 Amps it doesn't matter whether you use a USB 2.0 or a USB 3.0 cable. That said the USB 3.0 cable seems to finish the last bit of charging to 100% faster according to a simple test reported in these forums for the Note 3 when it first came out.
- By dman76 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 05-27-2014, 07:56 PM
- By jdh4 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 05-24-2014, 08:30 PM
- By Uncoolsby in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2014, 03:56 PM
- By mlbyanks11 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2014, 06:16 AM
- By Gavvykinz in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2014, 02:19 AM