Hopefully my NotePro will be here tomorrow May 28,2014 the holiday slowed it up.

Bugsbunnytablet

May 25, 2014
Visit site
What are some things I can do to make or help setting up my Note Pro easier.
I am moving from an iPad 2 to the Note Pro. I have to admit the old iPad has lost a lot in the time I have used it. I really seem to have out grown it. :)

onewac

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
If you have the kindle app on your ipad then get the kindle app for samsung that is from the samsung app store rather than from the google play store. It seems to run faster and smoother than others. Also you get a free book each month from a choice of 4. I have found that I prefer to read on my ipad mini retina over the 12.2 because it is lighter and easier to hold. Some books are great on the larger screen such as comics, cookbooks, books with illustrations, etc If you use itunes your will need to convert everything to a format that samsung will recognize. You will also find that a lot of apps you have use on the ipad are not available for android. Sometimes you can find something similar. I use both my ipad and the 12.2 because I like the variety of apps or uses each has that the other doesn't. Watching movies and taking notes at meetings is great on the 12.2. The games I play on the ipad I find lacking on android so I just have a few on the 12.2.

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
There are several apps (bloatware) you will want to turn off, but some people like some of those apps. There are lists here in the forums of bloatware apps to turn off. If you want to take notes and markup pdfs then get papyrus and lecturenotes. I use each for different situations. I have also replaced my home screen with lightning launcher.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Peaches36

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
If you bought anything through Samsung Hub, you may have lost it.. I just found out that they are discontinuing the application

Sent from the yummy gum drop GN3..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49