SD card stopped reading
After copying a big directory onto my sd card I used the tablet for another hour. Then I picked it up and moved it and it rebooted itself and now will no longer read my sdcard. Adata is the brand and I tried to put it to my laptop to do a chkdsk but it doesn't see it! Please help! I dont want to format !
- 05-28-2014, 07:47 AM #2
- 05-28-2014, 12:19 PM #4
- 05-28-2014, 08:41 PM #5
You might want to try Sandisk RescuePro on a Windows machine. They have a free download that will give you enough info to see if it can see the card and files. If it can see the stuff, you would need to buy a license to actually recover more than a few files.
I've used it before to recover files from a corrupt card and it worked perfectly. It just depends on if the loss is worth paying for the software.
There are other similar programs out there and sometimes one will work in a specific situation where another doesn't, so you might try searching for other similar card recovery programs.
- By nobergan in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 10Last Post: 05-05-2015, 12:55 PM
- By WaqasTech in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 06-01-2014, 03:13 AM
- By Sasha REX in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 05-29-2014, 08:33 PM
- By Sekai_Index in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2014, 09:51 PM
- By Jay Holm in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2014, 07:25 PM