No access to Samsung Hub

Peaches36

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I just bought a Note Pro and I was surprised to see that the application is no longer there. I did some research and I followed what I read. That didn't work so I emailed Samsung.. They told me that I will no longer have access to my purchases.. Wth are they trying to pull? These tablets are not cheap and neither are the movies. Has anyone else dealt with this problem? I'm hoping the rep doesn't know what they are talking about. I should have never sold my other Samsung tab 2014.. I blame myself for not being satisfied.

Sent from the yummy gum drop GN3..

onewac

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
From their website: "Samsung Hus is available on the Galaxy S?4 series, Galaxy Mega, Galaxy Note? 3 and Galaxy Note? 10.1 2014 Edition. Please note that Samsung Hub is not supported on newer devices including the Galaxy S?5 and Galaxy Note? Pro 12.2."

They go on to say the following in their FAQ:

"What happened to Media Hub and Music Hub?
Samsung Music Hub, Video Hub, Media Hub, Readers Hub, and Game Hub are now part of Samsung Hub. Any content purchased previously is still available to you in Samsung Hub and accessible through your Samsung account."

It seems odd that they pulled it from their flagship tablet and still use for others. Maybe they will realize what a screw up they did and either bring it back or replace it with something else.

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Here is Samsungs reply to a ticket I opened with them on this:
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

As Samsung Hub is not preloaded nor downloadable on new smartphones and tablets including Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 and hereafter, customers are not able to use Samsung Hub service any longer on new models.

However you can still use your purchased content on your old Samsung devices.

We would like to inform you to also visit Samsung Customer support and go to "My Question" category and from there you can see our replies to you, and you can also send us more questions or additional information by clicking the "Add question" button.

Thank you for using our services. Your satisfaction is very important to us.

Kind regards,

Corine

Customer Service Center

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams