- 87 Posts
So I went to try and root my tab again. Got all the necessary files and loaded up odin. When I hit start it freezes at cach.img. I've tried everything such as starting it again, different cord, different outlet, different version of odin etc. If someone could help me on this that would be awesome! Also after like 5 minutes of the cach.img crash, the screen becomes a dark fuzzy color. As in their are lines all over the screen like an old tv except they are dark. Please help! A stock firmware would be awesome if someone has it! Thanks in advance
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-06-2014, 09:49 PM #2
- 886 Posts
Re: help me!
You're better off asking for help on XDA than here. If you are unable to boot, start with flashing recovery that is included in the cfautoroot distribution. That is assuming that you are using cfautoroot...and assuming you are trying to root a SM-P900 or 905 and not some other variant like a Verizon version. ...
Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
- By Josh VanCise in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 10-28-2014, 04:49 AM
- By TryToDecide in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2014, 12:21 AM
- By kerpal131 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2014, 10:59 PM
- By LaVerne Boylan in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2014, 01:37 PM
- By covrec1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2014, 12:36 PM