- 06-18-2014, 01:24 AM #2
- 1,385 Posts
Last edited by jpr; 06-18-2014 at 02:10 AM.
- 06-18-2014, 07:30 AM #3
- 160 Posts
- 06-18-2014, 09:28 AM #4
Thank you. The clipboard is on the microphone key on the Samsung keyboard. Long press and select clipboard from the options available. I figured it was right in front of me. Always get good help from folks on this forum.
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-18-2014, 04:07 PM #6
- By JellyBeanGurl in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 06-18-2014, 10:10 AM
- By plb in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 02:28 PM
- By sirmaru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2014, 02:52 PM
- By Naima_kelis in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2014, 08:58 AM
- By wholesaletrash in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2014, 02:36 PM