- 06-22-2014, 02:34 AM #2
- 87 Posts
I've searched forever for this and I finally found it! There is this unheard app called mobizen. It is absolutely amazing! You do need a computer, but on the bright side, you then don't have to transfer the file to edit it the recording. You download the app and the computer software and start both up. It also tells you to install the drivers and such. Once it's connected it mirrors your tablet screen onto the computer. It has options like having the computer to record screen, take screen shot, and exchange files seamlessly! I love it and have been using it for my YouTube channel for over a month. Also, I'm not sure if you need this, but I've always had it so I'm not quite sure. It's an app called "USB Tethering" by DUCK SOFTWARE. It allows for free tethering and mobile Hotspot. Let me know how you like mobizen!
Posted via Android Central App
Re: Recording samsung screen
@kyle535. ..the need for a computer is as much a turnoff to me as the need for root. I recently read that there is an ios app that does it all, no root, no computer. I have to believe there is one for android, or will be. But Tnx for the tip. I sold my macbook air and use my np12 as my laptop replacement. I have an hp windows laptop sitting idle that I hate and wont even putz with anymore.
- 06-22-2014, 11:41 AM #4Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V
Galaxy Note 8 SGH-1467
Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 SM-P900
- 06-22-2014, 02:55 PM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-16-2014, 12:06 PM
- By jsabinaz in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2014, 05:03 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2014, 07:34 PM
- By Bazza1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-21-2014, 06:17 PM