S pen question

Fishfam4

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Quick question: will the S Pen functionality (the semicircle pf features when the button on the S Pen is clicked) work if I change to Nova Launcher?

If not, I'll buy the Tab Pro 12.2.

Thanks!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it does! As long as you don´t load up a ROM that doesn't have this included, the S-Wheel is available (I think that's what's it's called...can't remember haha)

Fishfam4

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Yes, it does! As long as you don´t load up a ROM that doesn't have this included, the S-Wheel is available (I think that's what's it's called...can't remember haha)
Thank you, sorry if it was a stupid question. :) I figured it wouldn't be removed, since you're just changing the GUI, not the TouchWiz source code. Just wanted to be sure, though!

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Glad to hear that as Nova Launcher is likely one of the first apps I'll be installing on my new Note 12.2 tomorrow.

@mickeylittle777 & @SpookDroid how many rows and columns can you set for the screen grid in Nova Launcher?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you, sorry if it was a stupid question. :) I figured it wouldn't be removed, since you're just changing the GUI, not the TouchWiz source code. Just wanted to be sure, though!

I actually asked the very same question before I got the Note 3 hehe

Sent from my SM-P600 using AC Forums mobile app

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Glad to hear that as Nova Launcher is likely one of the first apps I'll be installing on my new Note 12.2 tomorrow.

@mickeylittle777 & @SpookDroid how many rows and columns can you set for the screen grid in Nova Launcher?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

I have mine set to 6 rows and 8 columns but you can go higher and just reduce the icon size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech