What S-Pen apps do you use?

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I placed my order for my Note 12.2 last night and an anxiously waiting for delivery tomorrow. This will be my first Note based product from Samsung. My second will be the Note 4 (don't tell my wife!)

I'd really like to make great use of the S-Pen. I'd like to find out what apps there are besides the best known ones, ones that make you say, "wow!", or "How could I ever have done without this app?"

What S-Pen apps do you use/recommend?

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I love lecturenotes. It is my go to app. Hmm besides that, not much else. I'm doing a test run of the new Wacom app though. Not impressed by it yet.

Posted via Android Central App

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I love lecturenotes. It is my go to app. Hmm besides that, not much else. I'm doing a test run of the new Wacom app though. Not impressed by it yet.

Wow! A rating of 4.8 in they Play Store - must be a great app.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.acadoid.lecturenotes&token=LRM71g-x

I set that it can export to One Note and Evernote, so that's great.

What makes you use this app over S Note?

Can Lecture Notes convert your hand writing to typed text (like S Note)?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
If your looking to draw/sketch I would highly recommend autodesk sketchbook if it's not pre installed. It comes pre loaded on some samsung devices.

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I like Note Anytime as I love the easier way to mix typed text along with written text. It is very easy to place test boxes all over the page and resize them. I struggle with lecture note in this 1 area as it always seems to dominate the entire screen when I choose to enter typed text. I know I am missing something because of the layering system but I just want to write, or doodle here and there and then insert a text box here and there.

I also love the folder structure of Note Anytime as it is easy to have folders and sub folders. It also syncs to the cloud and quickly to my Note 3 and my Windows 8 desktop.

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks @mickeylittle777 will Note Anytime convert hand written words into typed text like S-Note does?

I couldn't tell from the play store description.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.metamoji.noteanytime&token=KvS_ivZQ

Yes and No. It's a little different in that it Is an add on purchase called Mazec 3 and I think it is on sale for $1.99. What's so cool is that it works in any app that you would Write or type in.

It doesn't however turn your previously handwritten words into typed text, it does it as you write them,

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Lecturenotes will not convert to text. But it is more intuitive to use layering than s note. Each app has pros and cons. I have not found a single app that will do everything yet. It would be nice if someone could take the best ideas from the top apps and add them into one app.

Sent from my SM-P905V using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech