Charger to maintain while using.

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I have 2 amp. chargers but they will not maintain or increase battery level when the tablet is in use. Anyone know of a bigger amp charger to try? Can a bigger one matter? :-\

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I have 2 amp. chargers but they will not maintain or increase battery level when the tablet is in use. Anyone know of a bigger amp charger to try? Can a bigger one matter? :-\

The regular charger maintains and will charge my unit while I use it and that includes watching a movie on Netflix. So you may want to see what is running in the background or if you have a damaged cord or something.

MarkAidan

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Are they Samsung branded chargers? Mine was shipped with 2amp 5.3v - on another forum we established Samsung 2amp 5.0v will let you charge and play while the non Samsung 2amp 5.0v brands tried did not. 5.0v seems to be the standard for most.

Also established that while charging and using the tablet to the max the battery life increased about 10 to 12% an hour.

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Guess I could find the original. I am usually using a Skiva 4 port that is rated 5v 4 amp. Usually only one device which should go up to 2 amp.

Are they Samsung branded chargers? Mine was shipped with 2amp 5.3v - on another forum we established Samsung 2amp 5.0v will let you charge and play while the non Samsung 2amp 5.0v brands tried did not. 5.0v seems to be the standard for most.

Also established that while charging and using the tablet to the max the battery life increased about 10 to 12% an hour.

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So I'm not sure the voltage (5.3) has anything to do with it. The current which can be supplied is the key and it's possible that lower quality chargers are just not rated accurately or maybe as they heat up the supplied current drops.

In any case my Note charger will maintain and even charge but only at like 1 or 2%/hour.

Sent from My Samsung Note Pro 12.2 SM-P905V using Tapatalk