Android L?

MarkAidan

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Samsung usually provides updates for at least two years so even M is possible. My last Samsung tablet got H, I J, the latter being an unexpected surprise as the tablet was four years old. Their reputation in this area is not stellar though but I would be confidant about M - fingers crossed if it is any good.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Considering the fact that Samsung devices run Touchwiz which heavily modifies the look of Android I'm not going to hold my breath in anticipation of L. I'm sure it will come but am also sure that it will look different than what has been shown at Google I/O.

Kyle535

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Considering the fact that Samsung devices run Touchwiz which heavily modifies the look of Android I'm not going to hold my breath in anticipation of L. I'm sure it will come but am also sure that it will look different than what has been shown at Google I/O.

Thanks! And I frankly don't care If it looks different. As long as we get it haha. And I also heard that Samsung has made an agreement to Google to keep android more Android like in the next updates. Not sure if that means for the next gen tablets or for when tablets update though

Posted via Android Central App

Kyle535

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Samsung usually provides updates for at least two years so even M is possible. My last Samsung tablet got H, I J, the latter being an unexpected surprise as the tablet was four years old. Their reputation in this area is not stellar though but I would be confidant about M - fingers crossed if it is any good.

That is awesome!!! I'm really excited for at least another update so two would be great, but I'm really anxious for this next update! Thanks for the info!

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown