Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MarkAidan
  • 1 Post By muzzy996
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Android L?

Does anyone know or have an estimate on whether this will get android L? Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Android L?

Samsung usually provides updates for at least two years so even M is possible. My last Samsung tablet got H, I J, the latter being an unexpected surprise as the tablet was four years old. Their reputation in this area is not stellar though but I would be confidant about M - fingers crossed if it is any good.
    Thanked by:
    Kyle535 likes this.

Considering the fact that Samsung devices run Touchwiz which heavily modifies the look of Android I'm not going to hold my breath in anticipation of L. I'm sure it will come but am also sure that it will look different than what has been shown at Google I/O.
    Thanked by:
    Kyle535 likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by muzzy996 View Post
    Considering the fact that Samsung devices run Touchwiz which heavily modifies the look of Android I'm not going to hold my breath in anticipation of L. I'm sure it will come but am also sure that it will look different than what has been shown at Google I/O.
    Thanks! And I frankly don't care If it looks different. As long as we get it haha. And I also heard that Samsung has made an agreement to Google to keep android more Android like in the next updates. Not sure if that means for the next gen tablets or for when tablets update though

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by MarkAidan View Post
    Samsung usually provides updates for at least two years so even M is possible. My last Samsung tablet got H, I J, the latter being an unexpected surprise as the tablet was four years old. Their reputation in this area is not stellar though but I would be confidant about M - fingers crossed if it is any good.
    That is awesome!!! I'm really excited for at least another update so two would be great, but I'm really anxious for this next update! Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle535 View Post
    That is awesome!!! I'm really excited for at least another update so two would be great, but I'm really anxious for this next update! Thanks for the info!

Rumor that 4.4.2 will be out for the Note 3 soon.

Quote Originally Posted by PlanetPluto7 View Post
    Rumor that 4.4.2 will be out for the Note 3 soon.
    I've got 4.4.2 on my Note 3 with AT&T so I'm not sure what you are implying?

Sorry. It is one of my tablets that is not 4.32; not the N3.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk