Any suggestions for a reliable CHARGING CABLE?

popengchan

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, I know that the note pro does take a while to charge and it's normal. Though I have read (and experienced in my note 2 with a mediabridge cable) that some cables really offer a faster than normal charging time. im hoping some of you knows any cables that charges the note pro faster than usual. Im needing any cable from a 6 feet length or longer of none (6 seems perfect) . I bought a cable matters micro usb 3.0 cable stating SUPER SPEED thru amazon, but realized that super speed means speed in data transfer and not in charging time.

I hope you can help me out. If no 3.0 cable exist as such, even a longer original samsung cable would suffice (original cable is about 3 feet) . Amazon lists samsung 3.0 cables as 5 feet but reviews says they are all just 3 feet.

Thank you so much for any help at all.

Posted via Android Central App

parmacrafter

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, I know that the note pro does take a while to charge and it's normal. Though I have read (and experienced in my note 2 with a mediabridge cable) that some cables really offer a faster than normal charging time. im hoping some of you knows any cables that charges the note pro faster than usual. Im needing any cable from a 6 feet length or longer of none (6 seems perfect) . I bought a cable matters micro usb 3.0 cable stating SUPER SPEED thru amazon, but realized that super speed means speed in data transfer and not in charging time.

I hope you can help me out. If no 3.0 cable exist as such, even a longer original samsung cable would suffice (original cable is about 3 feet) . Amazon lists samsung 3.0 cables as 5 feet but reviews says they are all just 3 feet.

Thank you so much for any help at all.

h**p://www dot amazon dot com/gp/product/B00DG9L8K8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If that is the cable you bought it not only offers faster data sync rates but also better power efficiency. I have 4 of those cables. After testing those compared to my original cable on a completely dead gnp, I find that charging time on these new car's is roughly 1 hour shorter. Not really a huge differ

dsneedmd

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
You can CHARGE your Note Pro with any micro USB cable, just use the right part & leave the other open. I use my N7 cord when I travel.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I have found the Amazon Basics cables (both USB 2 and USB 3) to work as well as or better than the OEM USB 3 cable for both data transfer and charging. And the prices are really fair. They are thicker and stiffer than the OEM cable but they are also fully shielded cables and are well constructed.

popengchan

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I have found the Amazon Basics cables (both USB 2 and USB 3) to work as well as or better than the OEM USB 3 cable for both data transfer and charging. And the prices are really fair. They are thicker and stiffer than the OEM cable but they are also fully shielded cables and are well constructed.

Hi, can you post the average ma current of the amazon 3.0 cables using galaxy current app? Thanks!

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi, can you post the average ma current of the amazon 3.0 cables using galaxy current app? Thanks!

No I can't because I have never bothered to test. I simply clock the time to charge from one point in the battery status to 100% charged and have compared the times from various charging cycles on my different cables. This information may be available in the Tech Specs on the product pages at Amazon.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
You can CHARGE your Note Pro with any micro USB cable, just use the right part & leave the other open. I use my N7 cord when I travel.
Thanks for this... I had no idea, but tried it with my Blackberry Playbook charger and it worked perfect! Now I don't need a usb 3.0 travel charger!

Sent from my Nexus 4 powered by Beanstalk ROM and Hellscore kernel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2