Tablet Turned Off / Plugged In / Tablet Doesn't Respond
Hoping someone might have the magic answer to this before sending it in to Samsung for service. My son was playing his Minecraft on the tablet and the tablet turned off cause it was out of power. Went to plug it in ... And nothing. No battery indicator. No screen shimmer. Nothing. Tried holding power down for a bit. Let it charge for a couple hours hoping it would snap out of it. Tried holding Power / Down Volume like a Android phone and nothing seems to work.
If anyone has a suggestion it would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
- 08-07-2014, 08:34 PM #2
Re: Tablet Turned Off / Plugged In / Tablet Doesn't Respond
Let it sit on the charger overnight... Sometimes when the battery dies it takes a bit to "recover". If that fails try pressing Home, VOL DN, and Power simultaneously for a few seconds, this forces download mode, then cancel it.
The only other thing I can think of is press VOL DN and plug into a PC... This worked on old Galaxies, although I might be wrong on the key combination.
Sent from my Nexus 4 powered by Beanstalk ROM and Hellscore kernelCurrent Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 w/LTE on Cricket/Aio (Purity ROM with hells-Core Kernel)
Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (AICP 6.0 ROM)
Current Tablet: iPad 4/Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Other phones "in the family": HTC One (M7), Moto G GPE, LG G2
Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria/Incredible 2/Rezound/DNA, Samsung Stratosphere, SGS2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P
- By adamant117 in forum VerizonReplies: 28Last Post: 08-11-2014, 09:23 PM
- By Emerogork in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 23Last Post: 08-09-2014, 05:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:03 AM
- By George H Martin in forum LG G WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 09:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 05:38 PM