What's the best keyboard/cover combo?

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking to get a keyboard/cover combo. Which one do you think is the best and why? I've looked at the Samsung, Logitech and Zagg.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Mobile Nations mobile app

walhalla

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Of the three, the Logitech one seemed the best when I was looking at them. It is a book cover style, in that it's all one piece, where the other two are, if memory serves, plastic and two pieces. Go to a Best Buy and you can see and compare all three.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
The Samsung and Logitech have the best keyboards. The Zagg keyboard doesn't seem to hold up according to the Samsung and Best Buy folks at my local store. I have been using the Logitech after buying and trying all three. None are perfect but the Logitech has the best mix of features and quality for my use. Your mileage may vary.

toprobroy

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Is it a Bluetooth or Wireless one you are referring to? I'm looking to use a separate keyboard, but wonder if I can use it through my Chromecast on my Samsung TV.

Peaches36

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Logitech keyboard Case. I have no complaints. If I don't want to use it, I just bend it under the tablet.

From Peaches Galaxy Note 3

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Thank you all for your comments. I was leaning toward the Samsung but Best Buy only stocks it in white and I have a black 12.2. Not sure how it will look, have to try it. Also, the Logitech is on sale at Best Buy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy