note pro 12.2 date and time resetting
My date and time keep resetting to like 2007 and 12 am. Any ideas why this keeps happening? I've done a hard reset and made sure I have all the updates but still happens.
Posted via the Android Central App
- 08-14-2014, 04:54 PM #2
- 08-14-2014, 07:15 PM #4
- 935 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: note pro 12.2 date and time resetting
Does it happen in front of your eyes or when left unattended . . . or are you experiencing random reboots and after reboot the date/time is off?
If its happening when the tablet isn't in use and you notice it on first wake take a look at the recent tasks list to see if anything is running. If the task list is clean you may have experienced a reboot.
Point of the questions is to try to rule out battery issue because it sure sounds like there's an issue there whereby the system clock is momentarily left without power and resets to a default date/time (not unlike what would happen if a computer had no battery on is motherboard and the power supply was unplugged leaving the internal clock with no power to run).
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2014, 01:03 AM
- By Looking4Llamas in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 10:27 PM
- By hamzahmalas in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2014, 02:47 PM
- By 5picker in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2014, 09:14 PM
- By ShinyTop in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2014, 01:28 PM