Android keyboards or....

Grimgrak

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Are there any android keyboards that can fast forward thru a track and not skip a track when u hold down the button?

If not are there any folder player apps that have a hot key that lets u skip back and forward a minute instead of the whole track?

Grimgrak

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
No I meant a bluetooth typing keyboard that supports fast forward and rewind like apple IOS. I have tried every android keyboard local to me and they all skip forward and backwards but they dont scroll forward/backward.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Thats a function of the media player software not the keyboard itself so the answer you're looking for is to the second part of your original post. Unfortunately I don't have that answer for you (I only use Google Play Music, I rarely ever do seeking within songs and I certainly don't do both while using an external keyboard).

Hopefully someone else has an answer.

Grimgrak

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
A downfall of the android OS it seems no support. On the other hand I just picked up a logitech k480 that i'm in love with.
Thats a function of the media player software not the keyboard itself so the answer you're looking for is to the second part of your original post. Unfortunately I don't have that answer for you (I only use Google Play Music, I rarely ever do seeking within songs and I certainly don't do both while using an external keyboard).

Hopefully someone else has an answer.