Battery charging problem

psalm 39

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
be firm but reasonable and not greedy.

I was joking ... though after all this and having to pay installments for 2 years for a tablet that was faulty from the start that they never fixed, I wouldn't mind some "compensation". But I'll honestly just be happy to have a properly functioning tablet because I do almost all my work on it and at the moment I'm stuck :-(

psalm 39

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't expect anything less here in Greece! :p You'd think the first thing they'd check when there is a battery charging problem it the battery and the charger... but nooooo, we'll start off by changing the main board!

Dano2015

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
I've had my Note Pro 12.2 for just over a month and I use it for most of my research work. I don't know what I would do without it! Over the past week I've been having problems charging the battery. It barely charges when on and if I use it while it is charging, the battery keeps draining. Even if I turn it off and leave it charging over night it will often only reach 86-90%. Yesterday it took 14 hours to get to 100%. Has anyone experienced this?

I've had a lot of charging and discharging quirks with my tab pro 12.2. I did replace the battery myself with a self install kit I got off ebay. This seemed to help for a little while. Then problem came back. Seems more of an issue at less than 60% charge. Installed a power monitor app and a "screen off" button app. This seemed to help. Staying away from physical on of button seems to help. Still sometimes charges real fast and other times super slow.

Dano2015

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
Mine also was refurb. So replaced battery myself. Mine is in otter box too. Any one else having these issues using an Otterbox or weather tight case?

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I've had a lot of charging and discharging quirks with my tab pro 12.2. I did replace the battery myself with a self install kit I got off ebay. This seemed to help for a little while. Then problem came back. Seems more of an issue at less than 60% charge. Installed a power monitor app and a "screen off" button app. This seemed to help. Staying away from physical on of button seems to help. Still sometimes charges real fast and other times super slow.

Known Note 12.2 problem with soldered battery terminals (cracking causes some screen flicker). Don't recommend re-soldering yourself unless you do soldering a lot but Samsung will fix for a fee.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae