Why doesn't my Note Pro 12.2 let me(or have a hard time ) installing apps outside from Google Play?

Shinsei Ryu

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Note Pro 12.2 doesn't let me(or have a hard time ) install Apps outside from Google Plays

So I tried to download some apps from websites that are not google play and after I gone to settings and allowed it to install outside apps when I go to FIle manager and click the app I can only press cancel. Sometimes if I restart the tablet it lets me install it but lately it doesn't help.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Note Pro 12.2 doesn't let me(or have a hard time ) install Apps outside from Google Plays

So I tried to download some apps from websites that are not google play and after I gone to settings and allowed it to install outside apps when I go to FIle manager and click the app I can only press cancel. Sometimes if I restart the tablet it lets me install it but lately it doesn't help.
Are the apps available on Google Play? If not, I'd highly suggest against installing those apps if not coming from a trusted source as an alternative to Google Play. The Amazon App store is an example of a trusted source outside of the Play Store.

Shinsei Ryu

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Note Pro 12.2 doesn't let me(or have a hard time ) install Apps outside from Google Plays

Not from google play... It is a trusted app but they were screwed by google play and they couldn't put it there I tried to intstall it on my Galaxy note 4 and it worked

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

Silly question but aside from the unknown sources toggle in developers options is the verify apps toggle unchecked?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2