Remote control Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 from Note 4 phone?

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Wondering if it is possible to do this. I can use Teamviewer to control PC from Phone or Tablet, but can't control one android device from another.

For instance, in a face to face meeting I would like to set my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 in front of the Client I am meeting with and show them a presentation I am running from my phone. Initially, I thought the Screen Mirroring tool on the Tablet would be able to do this, but it will only share its screen with a TV via Roku or another player.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
You can't do it your way, but if you can run the presentation on the tablet, you can control it from your phone.

Put a VNC server on the tablet (any one will work.) Put a VNC viewer on the Note 4. Run the server. Run the viewer. Once they're connected, you'll see the tablet's screen on the Note 4 and whatever you do on the Note 4 will happen on the tablet. It's something like Team Viewer.

You'll need a wifi connection they can both connect to, but you can probably still get a D-Link DWG-G730AP access point and carry it with you just in case. (It sits in a 4-1/2" X6" zippered case, so it's easy to throw into an attache case.) I've seen them sell on eBay from as little as $5 to as much as $40 still in the box. Handy also if you're in a hotel with an old Ethernet internet connection and two of you want to use it at the same time. The 730 can function as a wifi adapter for a device tat doesn't have wifi, a router or an access point (only 1 at a time). And the device itself is small enough to hide in one hand. (There's a USB cable and a plug-in power supply included in the case.)

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Where do you find VNC server? Would the side sync app do the same? I am using a Galaxy S4 not a note 4?

Posted via Android Central App

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Side sync worked fine between my Note 12.2 and Note 3. Just could not think of a good reason to keep doing it. VNC , I think any portable WIFI router would work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC