How to turn off the shutter sound?

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Its in the camera app's settings.

Launch camera app, press the gear icon, press the gear icon again, scroll down and you'll find the shutter sound option.

Last edited:

petercohen

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Its in the camera app's settings.

Launch camera app, press the gear icon, press the gear icon again, scroll down and you'll find the shutter sound option.

Hi muzzy, I cannot find it. Can you please tell me where it is? After choosing two gear icons, I have something like: location information tag, confirmation of photo/video, volumn key, timer, white balance, exposion, guide line, flash, voice control, automatic creation of filename, reverse of left and right and then save (dimmed option), save location (dimmed option), reset, help.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Must have a different version of the camera software on the 905 that you have. On my wifi model when I tap the second gear icon i get:

Location Tag
Review pics/videos
Volume key
Timer
White Balance
Exposure value
Guidelines
Flash
Voice Control
Contextual filename
Save as flipped (grayed out)
Storage
SHUTTER SOUND <-----------
Reset
Help

petercohen

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Must have a different version of the camera software on the 905 that you have. On my wifi model when I tap the second gear icon i get:

Location Tag
Review pics/videos
Volume key
Timer
White Balance
Exposure value
Guidelines
Flash
Voice Control
Contextual filename
Save as flipped (grayed out)
Storage
SHUTTER SOUND <-----------
Reset
Help

Thanks for double checking. I am using the LTE International version. There is no SHUTTER SOUND listed unfortunately. What other options do I have?

treetopsranch

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
That same question was asked in another forum. Was that you? Some countries in EU will not allow you to disable that shutter sound for privacy reasons.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513