If the Note Pro 12.2 is too big, why is Apple making the iPad Pro 12.2 inches?

lmb02

May 20, 2014
Visit site
just wondering what Apple knows that perhaps Samsung or others don't?

Did I mention the iPad Pro is also supposed to include a builtin stylus?

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Personally I welcome the better ipad line since it will spark more competition in general.

I'll never buy one... But I can appreciate its existence nonetheless.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Not to crush anyone's dreams but unless the 12.2" iPad is announced on the front of Apple's website then I would wonder how true it is. In fact, I prolly wouldn't believe it at all.

lmb02

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Oh, quite true. And yet a simple Google search pulls up photos and video that strongly indicate that the 12.2 size is being seriously investigated, even if it never comes to market. Consider also the size of a Surface Pro 3 and it feels more like Samsung either was ahead of the curve or caused someone to ask, "why not 12.2?".

While I would also never buy Apple (my wife has an iPad mini and it feels so clumsy as it "protects" the user), my hope is that Samsung decides to keep the 12.2 form factor alive and improving the line.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
It will depends on how well the Note 12.2 is selling. If its selling well they'll release an updated model as part of their "Let's throw it all at the wall and see what sticks." philosophy. Notice how we haven't seen a new Note 8?

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Note 8 was just another smokin' Android tablet with a great display. The biggest Note Pro is a smokin' Android tablet with a great display that doubles as a light weight, big battery portable computer.