When is the new Note pro expected?

AllenB1952

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
This is like a blown up Note 3 with a smaller camera. I'm spoiled with the new note 4 phone and would love to see all those features on the note pro. It seems like a lot of money for last years model. Any idea as to when the new Note pro will be out?
Thanks

treetopsranch

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
After spending what I spent on this 12.2, I doubt that I will dump it for a later model like the apple fanboi's do with their phones. :)
I find the camera to be just fine in this model. Maybe a little awkward to hold when filming videos but it does the job. I really doubt that you will ever see a upgraded 12.2 in the near future. This model is superior for doing real work like spreadsheet stuff and word processing.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not even a blip on the radar yet... The Tab S 2 is the one expected to come out first during mid-Spring to early Summer, but the Note line is not expected to be refreshed until late in the year. I, for one, would LOVE a Note tablet with AMOLED screen. It does make a difference.

Last edited:

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
By the way . . I really don't mind the hardware as it stands, I just wish Samsung would update the software to match what the Note 4 has with regards to S-Pen functionality and minor touchwiz interface tweaks.

We're nearing the 6 month mark since release of the Note 4. I realize they're were in the middle of updating the S5 and Note 4 to Lollipop so all resources not on R&D for new products went to that effort but would it really have been that hard to take a bit of time to at least cook up an updated Note 10.1 and Pro ROM to give it the tablets the smart select features and advanced multiwindow support that the Note 4 has? IMO the lack of the same multiwindow feature of the Note 4 is a HUGE . . HUGE let down for Note Pro and Note 10.1 users. It's ridiculous that the Note 4 users can jump back and forth from fullscreen to window mode on multiwindow apps at will and tablet users can't.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I just finally got a Note Pro 12.2 from AT&T yesterday. It'd be just too bad but I'd be a bit disappointed if they released a new one in a couple of months but that's the nature of tech.

from the✒ Note Pro 12.2 📒📡

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
What's wrong with the old one?

Nothing really.

I just got my Note Pro (Verizon) a week ago and love it. I would also like to see it updated to match the features of my Note 4. I believe Samsung will provide an update to Lollipop, I just hope it comes with the S Pen & multiwindow enhancements.

Posted via the Android Central App

srayjacobs

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I have had my tablet for just over a year now. And for what I use it for it's good. I am not even close to looking for a new tablet, but do wonder if this will get an update to 5.0.

AllenB1952

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Not to much. I think it's really nice. I just bought one a few days ago and I love using it. A software upgrade would be nice but other then that nothing realy.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
This Note Pro 12.2 I finally now have is exemplary. I can't imagine what else I could ask for except it could be lighter and have quick-charge technology, but it is essentially a big Note 3 with a big battery and a big screen. I love this tablet. It works great with the Logitech keyboard case and Samsung mouse.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
This Note Pro 12.2 I finally now have is exemplary. I can't imagine what else I could ask for except it could be lighter and have quick-charge technology, but it is essentially a big Note 3 with a big battery and a big screen. I love this tablet. It works great with the Logitech keyboard case and Samsung mouse.

I just got my Logitech keyboard (with case/stand) today and really like it. I use it along with my Dell (Logitech) Bluetooth mouse. When I use the VPN to connect to my network and RDP to my desktop it is the perfect setup. Windows 7 when needed and Android the rest of the time. Lovin' this Note 12.2 more and more all the time.

Posted via the Android Central App from the beast A.K.A. Note 4.

Mattias Swe

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
Nothing really.

I just got my Note Pro (Verizon) a week ago and love it. I would also like to see it updated to match the features of my Note 4. I believe Samsung will provide an update to Lollipop, I just hope it comes with the S Pen & multiwindow enhancements.

Hi There!
I have the LTE version wirth TELIA (Sweden) and we got the 5.02 Release. I cant say that it made a huge difference. I use it with Samsungs original mouse and keyboard (was hard to find a Swedish one) and it works beautifully. The keyboard was quite expensive but it is great to type on allthough You might find it a bit "plastic" at a first glance it does provide a professional feeling when using it. The battery in the keybord will last long enough and loading is quite quick.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae