Note 12.2 getting 5.0 lollipop

G_The_One

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Any screenshots? Major changes I would like to see the S-Pen changes which Samsung brought to the Note 3 from the Note 4 to be brought to the Note Pro 12.2 with the Lollipop as well.

treetopsranch

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Don't get your hopes up yet. Those that have already updated complain of many problems. One says that problems with external SD card still exist. Just take a look at the XDA forum for our tablet.

Bradskey

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Based on my experience with Lollipop so far I'm not sure why I'm supposed to want it on my tablet, other than if I want old apps broken and Samsung/Touchwiz features removed. I get excellent battery life and performance with my Note Pro as-is, and I don't need Lollipop to screw that up. The only update I'd want is to get rid of the useless half-baked Magazine UX.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
For me it's the improved multiwindow feature of being able to go back and forth between full screen and windowed mode for apps. I'll have to wait though for Xposed to support Touchwiz Lollipop ROMs since I'm not willing to give up Xposed for just that one feature (there's nothing else in LP I want).