Samsung Note Pro 12.2 Hacked - hard reset seems to not completely fix the problem. What should I do?

A

AC Question

Samsung Note Pro 12.2 Hacked - hard reset seems to not completely fix the problem

I think my Note Pro 12.2 has been hacked and I honestly have good reason to believe so.

One of those reasons is that the audio and video seems to be continually out of sync, which makes the device almost unworkable for me.

I have tried numerous times to do a factory reset /hard reset. That has not solved my problems.

Im wondering is there another option I can take.

Im willing to completely reset the device regularly and take other restrictive measures to keep the device safe.

Any ideas.

p.s. im a novice when it comes to technology

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung Note Pro 12.2 Hacked - hard reset seems to not completely fix the problem

Welcome to Android Central! Is that the only reason you think it was hacked? That's actually a relatively common complaint here (and I think it's usually with Samsung devices), so I doubt it's been hacked. Does it happen when streaming video on the browser, or using an app like YouTube or Netflix? Or does it happen when you're playing locally saved videos using the video player app?

Also, what version of Android is it running? Check Settings>About Tablet>Android Version​.