Help with Video files

dravp

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I am using my NP 12.2 for streaming videos wirelessly from Seagate wireless HD; and it works fine.
I have different videos.. avi, mp4, mkv. Anytime I select avi file, it asks about which program to open the file. But for mp4 and mkv files, it opens in its default player (and it works, dont get me wrong)... but the default player does not have other features. I am trying change the default player for mkv and mp4 to, say.. mobo player or VLC player. I tried going in the settings, and checking out default setting, but there was nothing to change for "mkv", "mp4" or "video" files..
any suggestions...??
Thanks.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I am using my NP 12.2 for streaming videos wirelessly from Seagate wireless HD; and it works fine.
I have different videos.. avi, mp4, mkv. Anytime I select avi file, it asks about which program to open the file. But for mp4 and mkv files, it opens in its default player (and it works, dont get me wrong)... but the default player does not have other features. I am trying change the default player for mkv and mp4 to, say.. mobo player or VLC player. I tried going in the settings, and checking out default setting, but there was nothing to change for "mkv", "mp4" or "video" files..
any suggestions...??
Thanks.
Give this a try.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...piator.defaultappmanager&hl=en&token=HNgVQ3lh

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1