Poetic Slimline Case Review

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I accepted a request to try this case out and give a review. My review model is a black color though it is also available in Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, Red, Sky Blue, Chevron, and Paisley. It is comprised of a rigid plastic core with a textured PU leather exterior and a plush microfiber interior. The textured PU leather has a pleasant feel with good grip and looks very upscale. The microfiber interior is a preferred lining material for electronic devises and is of a complimentary light grey color on my model. The rigid core also serves as the mounting frame for the Note Pro 12.2 tablet. The tablet is held in the case around its sides and the positioning of the mount cutouts for accessing the ports, windows, and camera are extremely well and positioned. Further the S pen is easy to remove when the tablet is mounted in this case. The tri-fold cover over the face of the tablet is secured in the closed position by magnets as well as magnetically holding the folded cover in position to hold the tablet securing in a tilted position for viewing and typing comfortably. This case holds the large heavy Note Pro 12.2 very sturdily when in the viewing or typing positions. With the weight of the tablet this is a very welcome and desirable. When I am not using a keyboard case for work this has become my go to case for my Note Pro 12.2 because of its protection and light weight.
SlimLine-6.jpg
SlimLine-7.jpg
SlimLine-8.jpg
SlimLine-11.jpg
SlimLine-14.jpg

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the review.

Question: How's the strength of the magnets in terms of their effect on S-Pen use when the cover's completely flipped to the back? I've sworn off magnetic cover usage due to issues with pen accuracy in certain areas of the screen when the cover is flipped around.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the review.

Question: How's the strength of the magnets in terms of their effect on S-Pen use when the cover's completely flipped to the back? I've sworn off magnetic cover usage due to issues with pen accuracy in certain areas of the screen when the cover is flipped around.

I have not seen this in at all in my everyday normal use of the tablet mounted in this case since I received it.