Moko Case

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I've had my tablet about a year now. I use it for work and personal stuff. It's worth me pretty much all day long. When I got it I read a lot about Moko cases for the tablet. I went on Amazon and the case was originally $49 but I caught it on a one day sale for $19.95. Of course I bought it. Its a nice, sturdy case that folds into an easel position which is perfect for my business presentations as well as video viewing.
Last month I was getting into a shuttle van to the airport for a trip to England. I was carrying too many things and my tablet fell from my arms onto the concrete driveway in front of my house. My heart stopped. I picked up the tablet, got in the van and had a look. There was no damage to the tablet. A small portion of the back cover had popped open. The tablet had hit on it's corner. I snapped the cover back into place, turned it on and it worked fine. There were many times I thought about not using a case because "I would never drop my tablet". Lesson learned. Highly recommend this case. Only minor damage to case. The tab that holds in the tablet (there are 6 total) on the corner that hit the ground, got flattened slight so doesn't work as good but case still works great.
Link for the case: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H1OQX6...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4829029

Posted via Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
They're not the fanciest or best-quality construction out there, but they're darn nice and get the job done. I have one for my Tab S and had one for the Note 10.1 once upon a time. Usually don't add too much bulk, too! Which is nice considering these tablets are super light and the case seems to double the weight.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Personally I like the Speck Style Folio but that's because I've used a few "Smart" covers in the past and have noticed issues with the magnets within them that have just put me off entirely on the smart cover design at this point.

With a couple of cases that I've tried there'd be some dead areas for S-Pen use when the cover was flipped entirely backwards (to lay the tablet flat on a surface). It depends on how strong the magnets are I guess.

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I have the Moku case for my Note Pro that I use when not planning on using the Bluetooth keyboard. Makes it heavier, but good protection. I have no issues with the magnet affecting my screen or S-Pen. I first became familiar with them when I bought the first generation Nexus 7 tablet. Good product and dealer!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood