Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 screen flickering problem fixed!

tjmethod

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Beut in previous post was right on the money. Since changing settings in developer options did nothing for me I checked all the terminalasset.jpgScreenshot_2016-02-22-18-51-36.jpgs on the black hub soldered to the board with a small precision screwdriver with were all solidly in place so I spliced apart the white battery connector housing to remove completely (this is where the Carson Pro LED Magnavisor was a must). I then proceeded to attach and solder each battery connector to it's terminal then solder each one in place. the colder job isn't the prettiest but it works, then cut small pieces of plastic to put in place between the 6 leads, rescrewed the battery down, put the tape back on the connection, fired it up and not one flash or flicker! I'm on 18% battery right now which before would have been going off like the 4th of July. The only thing that perplexes me is that before the fix and beating into recovery, not one flash or flicker but boot back into system and it's a flickerfest. I can only guess recovery runs on only a lead or 2. I will start a post where I can show pictures.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Nice! I wouldn't delve into tinkering with the internals myself, but yeah, screen flickering issues are rarely software-related. Glad you got it fixed though!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci