Screen flicker then dead

Grimgrak

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I was drawing down to about 10% when the screen started flickering so I plugged in the charger and it kept flickering and eventually rebooted itself. While it was charging and showing the green battery charging up screen I tried to boot it back up and it is now completely dead!!! What should I do?!
PHEWF after letting it charge for awhile it's showing battery indicator again! Sigh... I just realize how much I love this thing!

Last edited:

pinkvikchick

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
LOL I am GLAD I'm not the only one that panicked when I let the battery run down so low it couldn't power on...my life was over for 7 minutes...

Grimgrak

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I was looking for a local retailer to buy another one and transfer everything over and would prob have done so but no one has these things in stock any more... GULP

Beut

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Why you're looking for another one when fixing it only take 5 minutes. Open the back cover, pressing on the battery connector ( black ) and power on, it should boot to the start screen . Most of this tablet problem is from the battery connector, re solder it is all you need to do, either by a professional or someone who knows how to solder.
If the screen is flickering, pressing on the battery connector will stop it, your battery connector must be re soldered to fix cracked solder joints.
You should read the threat " Flickering Screen " for more information, I don't want repeat what already posted.
I bought 7 of these Note Pros and it took only 10 minutes to fix each of them

7  Note Pro.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar