[GUIDE] How To Root Galxay Note 1
ROOTING THROUGH RECOVERY
You will need to download the kernel based on your rom from HERE
Step1: Copy the .zip file to your External SD card
Step2: Now shutdown your galaxy note completely. Then, boot into recovery mode by holding the volume up+ the home button, Now press the power button ONLY for 5 seconds
Step3: After then you will see the recovery menu,Now choose install update from External SD. And choose the .zip file we downloaded earlier .
Step4: Then choose yes. Now your phone will install the root. After your phone reboots you should see SuperSu app in your app drawer.
This method will root your phone + install CWM recovery but if you wanted to only root then follow method 3.
1. Download Odin PC
2.Download & Install Samsung USB Drivers
3. Download the root file from HERE
4. Open Odin
5. Put your phone in the download mode, in order to do so turn off your phone first of all by pulling out the battery for around 30 seconds or by long pressing the power button. Turn it on by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home + Power Keys.
6. Attach your phone to your computer using the original USB cable.
7. The ID:COM port at the top left in ODIN should turn blue or yellow now.
8. Select the PDA tab and select the downloaded pre-rooted ROM.
9. The options selected in your ODIN
10. Click on Start, the installation process will start in ODIN and on your phone too.
Congrats! Youve rooted and updated your Galaxy Note now.
- 06-15-2014, 01:08 PM #2
- 01-22-2015, 04:07 AM #4
- By sirmaru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2015, 02:28 PM
- By migs in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 26Last Post: 10-21-2014, 11:46 AM
- By Redx in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 29Last Post: 05-10-2014, 05:44 PM
- By ldadevice in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2014, 01:54 PM
- By XxRsawy8 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2014, 10:13 AM