Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation [PROBLEM] Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 not working if pressing power button

Hello, my device Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
    Model: GT-N8000

I was waching vedio on it and then I leave it for a few minutes just,
    And It is suddenly OFF ! even the battery was 85% !

and when I'm pressing power button to ON it .. nothing happen but I feel a heat from Note's back ..

I left it for 15 minutes, until it became cool,
    again when I'm pressing, nothing but a heat !

any answer, any help ?

Thank you

Default Re: [PROBLEM] Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 not working if pressing power button

Try long pressing the power button for 20 seconds or so. Your system might be frozen. This might get it to reboot normally.

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk
    msstaki and Chris_atbs like this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: [PROBLEM] Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 not working if pressing power button

Thank you,
    I just reconnect battery and it is working.

Hi i have lost all my data videos and photos and my notes 3 need to be rooted with undelete so that i can retrieve my video. Could help me out to rooted it. Thks

I did try pressing the power and the up button together, but the sign "SAMSUNG" came on and it was still like that after an hour. Pressed on the power button like you said and now the page shows the device battery, charging. It's almost full now, though no percentage were given. Feels like it's over heating by itself. What's wrong ya? And how do I get it back to life? I don't think it's the battery problem though. This is the 2nd time this happened. The first time I sent it to the shop and they helped me to reset but I don't know how to go about this now. Help...

Quote Originally Posted by msstaki View Post
    Hello, my device Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
    Model: GT-N8000

I was waching vedio on it and then I leave it for a few minutes just,
    And It is suddenly OFF ! even the battery was 85% !

and when I'm pressing power button to ON it .. nothing happen but I feel a heat from Note's back ..

I left it for 15 minutes, until it became cool,
    again when I'm pressing, nothing but a heat !

any answer, any help ?

Thank you

hey, what did you do to solve the problem? I'm facing the same issue right now. what should I do?
    and will I lose my data once the tab is restored? because I desperately need to retrieve all the data in my tab!

hey Chris_atbs,
    what did you do to solve the problem? I'm facing the same issue right now. what should I do?
    and will I lose my data once the tab is restored? because I desperately need to retrieve all the data in my tab!