Will the galaxy note get its own section now?

kharrigan

Now using God's Phone
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
So the Galaxy Note is launching in Germany soon. Does this mean that it will get its own section now? There are many who want to discuss this phone...

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
So is it gunna be exclusive to Sprint or who-ever? Is it ICS?
I was disappointed to see the Nexus 4.65 screen was actually 4.3 with .35 reserved for buttons.
Since when are the Damn buttons considered part of the screen!

Last edited:

kharrigan

Now using God's Phone
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
So is it gunna be exclusive to Sprint or who-ever? Is it ICS?
I was disappointed to see the Nexus 4.65 screen was actually 4.3 with .35 reserved for buttons.
Since when are the Damn buttons considered part of the screen!
The G-Note (I like that name) isn't ICS, it's Gingerbread. Screen size is measure diagonally - content is irrelevant.

While we're waiting, check out this review:

http://www.engadget.com/2011/10/28/behind-the-glass-a-detailed-tour-inside-the-samsung-galaxy-note/

Last edited:

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
The G-note would be awesome! I would like it on AT&T, and soon! or at least report that it will come by the end of the year. I have a couple of weeks to take back my iPhone 4s to get something else. If they would announce it soon, I would use a flip phone while waiting!
Has any one seen an off contract price yet? or a UK price to roughly compare for import to US?
And not to forget, The G-Note NEEDS its own forum!

Raptor

May 16, 2010
Visit site
They have not announced either a release date or price for the USA but I'd put the price in the $600-$700 range and the release in early December. But, this is just my guess and if the SII is any indication then it might be December of 2012...

Brian

Reactions: Nchaka

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
They have not announced either a release date or price for the USA but I'd put the price in the $600-$700 range and the release in early December. But, this is just my guess and if the SII is any indication then it might be December of 2012...

Brian

I hope that it is in that price range. If I can't get out of my contract, I could sell my iPhone 4s to cover most of the cost. And hopefully AT&T won't drag their feet. The G_note would be a great seller at christmas time.

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
That's a good price at Mobilecity but they have no ETA. England has it unlocked for 495 pounds which is close to $800, so importers will have it around this price.

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
How can you judge SRP based on ebay? It's not uncommon to see things go for 2X or even more the actual SRP so ebay is a useless reference for retail price expectations...

Brian
You're right about the price reference. I was just stating what I found. Hopefully we will see the Note released soon, so we can get a rough idea what we will have to pay for one off contract.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze