Sprint Galaxy Note?!

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I would love it to be my first Samsung device, I've been waiting for this but I might have wait for gen 2. This phone needs a notification light, better lock screen which should come with ICS and I wish it had htc's style of text reflow...Samsung version sucks.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone heard any (un)substantiated rumors about the Note coming to Sprint soon? With all the hubbub over the new EVO, and the probability that the Galaxy S III coming to Sprint in the next month or two, there is almost nothing about a Sprint Galaxy Note. What up?

He123321

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone heard any (un)substantiated rumors about the Note coming to Sprint soon? With all the hubbub over the new EVO, and the probability that the Galaxy S III coming to Sprint in the next month or two, there is almost nothing about a Sprint Galaxy Note. What up?

I was told about a month ago the GNote will come to both Sprint, and Verizon under the Journal name sometime in 3qtr. So far, no one really knows if, and when it might come out ala CDMA...

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I was told about a month ago the GNote will come to both Sprint, and Verizon under the Journal name sometime in 3qtr. So far, no one really knows if, and when it might come out ala CDMA...

Third quarter?! Ugh....as much as I want this phone, that is way too late. Might as well wait for the Note 2. :'(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC