Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 32
Like Tree10Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Uncle Louie's Avatar

    Posts
    1,023 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,031 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

    Talking Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    How awesome would this be?




    I saw the picture on Sprint's site last night, but it looks like they've pulled it back down.
    Thanked by:
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.
  2. #2  
    srkmagnus's Avatar

    Posts
    6,758 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,761 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    For anyone wanting to see the page:
  3. #3  

    Default

    It's kind of a game. AT&T is exclusive and won't say for how long so people will switch to AT&T. Sprint leaks a phone so people will wait. I think if Sprint was getting the phone soon, they would say so for obvious reasons. I'm getting curious when the exclusive will end.
  4. #4  
    mgftp's Avatar

    Posts
    156 Posts
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    Would we assume Verizon would get the Note at about the same time if it is about an exclusivity deal with AT&T?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    Uncle Louie's Avatar

    Posts
    1,023 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,031 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    Quote Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Would we assume Verizon would get the Note at about the same time if it is about an exclusivity deal with AT&T?
    Dunno...I would think that the exclusivity would only be for the initial carrier, but that's just a guess.
  6. #6  
    R1_Rydah's Avatar

    Posts
    85 Posts
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    if sprint is getting the Note, they better let it be known before June.. or else I'm getting a International Note, and I'm headed to Straight Talk.. I know a few others who's contracts are about to expire, and are doing the same..
    Thanked by:
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    Sign me up for the note!! I am losing sleep waiting on this wonderful phablet!!
    Thanked by:
    defector likes this.
  8. #8  
    ScandaLeX's Avatar

    Posts
    485 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R1_Rydah View Post
    if sprint is getting the Note, they better let it be known before June.. or else I'm getting a International Note, and I'm headed to Straight Talk.. I know a few others who's contracts are about to expire, and are doing the same..
    Is Sprint got the Note I'd be all over it. I've also had this thought of going international with Straight Talk.
    Sent from my rooted WHITE E4GT via TapaTalk
  9. #9  
    donntiger's Avatar

    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    I'm eligible for a upgrade now. I wish we could get more then rumors on the note. Looking at the Evo 4g LTE,but would take the Note in a heartbeat over it. If I could get some concrete news before the release of the new Evo then I would be willing to wait for the Note. Need more then vague hints
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    I'll get it asap, I got a sprint gs2 butI'll upgrade and pay full price for this bad boy
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    I actually had a dream last week that I had an unreleased galaxy note that was on my sprint account and that lte worked perfectly. Dream was so real that I woke up believing it. Its not cool to be this obsessed with a phone.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    I would love a Sprint Note with GoodReader software. Ah....the world of dreams.

    This whole exclusivity thing really is anticonsumer.
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulF View Post
    It's kind of a game. AT&T is exclusive and won't say for how long so people will switch to AT&T. Sprint leaks a phone so people will wait. I think if Sprint was getting the phone soon, they would say so for obvious reasons. I'm getting curious when the exclusive will end.
    It may not be wise to leak the probability of the Note coming to Sprint soon while waiting to take pre-orders for the EVO 4G LTE. I'm just sayin'.
    Thanked by:
    fkpalm 
  14. #14  

    Cool Re: Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    Quote Originally Posted by donntiger View Post
    I'm eligible for a upgrade now. I wish we could get more then rumors on the note. Looking at the Evo 4g LTE,but would take the Note in a heartbeat over it. If I could get some concrete news before the release of the new Evo then I would be willing to wait for the Note. Need more then vague hints
    I don't think Sprint would announce the Note before they deliver the EVO 4G LTE. If it's coming to Sprint, look for a July or August release. I'll wait. If not, we can always upgrade to the new EVO. Not a bad choice to have.

    And now that it's released, the Sammy G III is a great choice, too. Which will be released first? Can we wait? Ahh...decisions, decisions.
    Last edited by Ntchwaidumela; 05-18-2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: added info
    defector and donntiger like this.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  
    Uncle Louie's Avatar

    Posts
    1,023 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,031 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

    Cool Re: Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ntchwaidumela View Post
    I don't think Sprint would announce the Note before they deliver the EVO 4G LTE. If it's coming to Sprint, look for a July or August release. I'll wait. If not, we can always upgrade to the new EVO. Not a bad choice to have.
    I hope that they wouldn't wait that long; the Note would be quite dated by that point. Maybe if it had some type of spec bump...
  16. #16  
    ssinaz's Avatar

    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    This would be just about the only phone that stops me from getting the next EVO. Maybe a bump in in specs like Uncle Louie says.

    But this looks like a fantastic device.

    Sprint really needs some Phablet love.
  17. #17  

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    that at&t exclusivity mess has to stop,why they get all the latest and badest phone? am still not switching,waiting patiently for the g note on sprint.
    pmjj likes this.
  18. #18  

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    definitely ! agree with you on that,evo lte is tempting but that embedded battery is a turn off,the note or galexy3 ,decisions decisions.
  19. #19  
    discipler's Avatar

    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    $60 for International and Unlimited! That's amazing. I wonder if there's a cap on data.
  20. #20  

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    I wouldn't use it from Sprint. But I would love it to come to T mobile!
  21. #21  

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    I would love it to be my first Samsung device, I've been waiting for this but I might have wait for gen 2. This phone needs a notification light, better lock screen which should come with ICS and I wish it had htc's style of text reflow...Samsung version sucks.
  22. #22  
    ScandaLeX's Avatar

    Posts
    485 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    TMo getting the Note before Sprint? Didn't see that one coming.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  
    Uncle Louie's Avatar

    Posts
    1,023 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,031 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
    TMo getting the Note before Sprint? Didn't see that one coming.
    I didn't either; although if this is true, than the Sprint/Verizon version couldn't be far behind.
  24. #24  
    ScandaLeX's Avatar

    Posts
    485 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Note?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Louie View Post
    I didn't either; although if this is true, than the Sprint/Verizon version couldn't be far behind.
    I hope you're right!!
  25. #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
    I hope you're right!!
    +1 Gnote fan boy here...

    sent from Evo4G using Tapatalk
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

B