Hello,

Wanted to get your thoughts on both phones...

I wanted the Galaxy Note. Now the Galaxy S 3 is coming out soon.

Which is better?

Thanks,
    04-18-2012 03:09 PM
    Who knows? They are different phones. Different screen and specs. One has a stylus. One doesn't. Tbh specs aren't everything. Depends on what you want. Nothing will beat the Note for its large screen.
    04-19-2012 12:09 PM
    Who knows? They are different phones. Different screen and specs. One has a stylus. One doesn't. Tbh specs aren't everything. Depends on what you want. Nothing will beat the Note for its large screen.
    I disggree the s3 is rumored to have an s pen also

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
    04-21-2012 03:08 PM
    I disggree the s3 is rumored to have an s pen also

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
    Wouldn't that make it a Galaxy Note? I couldn't imagine S3 also having s-pen.
    04-21-2012 09:51 PM
    The fact is nobody can answer this question because the Galaxy S III (or whatever they call it) is complete speculation at this time. Even after it's announced you can't be sure until it's out and people start giving feedback.

... Joe K.
    04-21-2012 10:27 PM
    It's impossible to answer this question because anything anybody says about the S3 is pure speculation.

But the real problem with this question is that they are two different devices, and therefore, cannot be compared.

Right now the Note has no comparison. It is a device all its own, and until another like it is made no comparisons are legitimate.
    ScandaLeX likes this.
    04-22-2012 04:54 PM
    Galaxy S3 would be more advanced since is going to be launched in May. Sammy must have planned something big & good for their next Galaxy handset. I will be not surprised if S3 comes with a quad core processor and superior screen. HTC one x already has quad core processor and Samsung would definitely release a handset to compete with them.
    04-26-2012 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD