1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock 4.0 grams

Default Galaxy Note vs Galaxy S 3

Hello,

Wanted to get your thoughts on both phones...

I wanted the Galaxy Note. Now the Galaxy S 3 is coming out soon.

Which is better?

Thanks,

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

Default Re: Galaxy Note vs Galaxy S 3

Who knows? They are different phones. Different screen and specs. One has a stylus. One doesn't. Tbh specs aren't everything. Depends on what you want. Nothing will beat the Note for its large screen.

Quote Originally Posted by gavinfabl View Post
    Who knows? They are different phones. Different screen and specs. One has a stylus. One doesn't. Tbh specs aren't everything. Depends on what you want. Nothing will beat the Note for its large screen.
    I disggree the s3 is rumored to have an s pen also

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Horr1bleK1tten View Post
    I disggree the s3 is rumored to have an s pen also

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2
    Wouldn't that make it a Galaxy Note? I couldn't imagine S3 also having s-pen.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

The fact is nobody can answer this question because the Galaxy S3 (or whatever they call it) is complete speculation at this time. Even after it's announced you can't be sure until it's out and people start giving feedback.

... Joe K.
    DAS

Global Posts
    976 Global Posts

It's impossible to answer this question because anything anybody says about the S3 is pure speculation.

But the real problem with this question is that they are two different devices, and therefore, cannot be compared.

Right now the Note has no comparison. It is a device all its own, and until another like it is made no comparisons are legitimate.
    Last edited by DAS; 04-22-2012 at 05:09 PM.
    Thanked by:

Galaxy S3 would be more advanced since is going to be launched in May. Sammy must have planned something big & good for their next Galaxy handset. I will be not surprised if S3 comes with a quad core processor and superior screen. HTC one x already has quad core processor and Samsung would definitely release a handset to compete with them.