I pulled the trigger!!!!!!!

sag7392

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I now have a freaking beautiful device in my hand and I have to say, I LOVE IT!!!! I said screw it and decided to get it today. I have the ceramic white Note and just adore it! I plan on rooting it, throwing a custom ROM on it and dropping a theme on it this weekend.

I can't believe how fast the data network is on ATT...I'm pulling about 20/8!!! That is faster than my home connection and waaaay faster than Sprint's network (embarrassing for Sprint). I'm very impressed so far.

Time to play with this beauty some more! This is NOT a niche device!

***Mods, please remove this thread. My excitement caused me to post in the wrong forum.***

Last edited:

josuts

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Congartulations from me too! I bought the international version N700 about 10 days ago here in Austria that i am and i love it too! Its my first android device that i ever had coming from an iphone:)

DocGo

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I love mine. Was playing with a Motorola Razr and Sony Xperia S, but it's the Samsung Note that made me finally leave my iPhone 4S behind.

merics

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Congrats and welcome to the new class of smart phones. I traded in my iPhone 4 Feb 19th and haven't looked back for a second. Also, since having, my iPad usage has dropped big time. I'm running the onlyone b4 rom, very stable and comes with some Galaxy 3 bells and whistles to include s voice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG AT&T gNote using Tapatalk 2

RodneyAVO

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Every thing me people see me using my Galaxy note, they ask: What sort of huge contraption is this? Or they say: it looks like you're holding a brick to your head when you take a call.
And to them I reply: not only do I think big. I do it big.
And then I say to my girl friend: yes, size does matter.

It's been a 3 months with my international note and it's been good. We will not part till Note II is released.

The relationship between my Note and i is still a better love story than Twilight.

May your joys be pure joys and may your pain be champagne. Sent from my GT-N7000.

Snowzone

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
3 fays ago I traded in my iPhone 4 for the Note (on Telus in Canada) it's the perfect size for me.

I won't be looking back. Although I'm typing this from the new iPad :)

KID_ANDROID

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Haha yes I love to see all these ppl coming over from those CRapple phones, realizing just what they've been missing. Welcome to Team Android guys where innovations & technical advances move fast & where you can do whatever you want with your devices. I have been on team Android for over 2 years & just recently bought the GALAXY NOTE & I gotta say you made the right choice for a killer Android phone & remember ANDROID IS THE FUTURE - KID ANDROID..

Teyshablue

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I bought a Samsung Tab2 7.0 a couple of weeks ago and bought my ceramic white Note, last week. I've hardly used the tablet since then. :D

I loved ICS on the Tab, and now I'm loving it on the Note.

nuprotocol

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I also joined the pack a week ago. I had and loved the OneX, saw an amazing deal for the Note on craigslist, purchased it and can't believe how much I like it. I was thinking about getting a Nexus 7 and decided to go with the Note instead. Glad I did, it really is like having the best of both worlds. I prefer Sense to TW, but I'm using Apex Launcher, Android Pro Widgets and Beautiful Widgets and I feel like I have the best of TW/Sense now. Can't believe how nice this phone is. Now I can't wait for the Note2. I really think I'm going to sell my OneX for the Note2. lol I believe it'll be hard to go back to anything smaller.

soljah12

May 22, 2012
Visit site
I had the Note and was using it for a couple weeks. I loved the phone and the size was perfect for me but I got an amazing deal on a new Samsung Galaxy S III and have now switched. I miss the features of the Note though! Web surfing was amazing especially on LTE on that giant screen and the s-pen was actually useful.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I love my galaxy note I just love the s-pen and the screen and I love the look on peoples face when they see its a phone.:D. I also love my s3 but wish it had s-pen and a bigger screen. But still love both

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I also joined the pack a week ago. I had and loved the OneX, saw an amazing deal for the Note on craigslist, purchased it and can't believe how much I like it. I was thinking about getting a Nexus 7 and decided to go with the Note instead. Glad I did, it really is like having the best of both worlds. I prefer Sense to TW, but I'm using Apex Launcher, Android Pro Widgets and Beautiful Widgets and I feel like I have the best of TW/Sense now. Can't believe how nice this phone is. Now I can't wait for the Note2. I really think I'm going to sell my OneX for the Note2. lol I believe it'll be hard to go back to anything smaller.

It is I'm trying to use my s3 instead of my note and its just not the same :(

Reactions: nuprotocol

nuprotocol

May 16, 2010
Visit site
It is I'm trying to use my s3 instead of my note and its just not the same :(

We're in the same boat. lol

The S3 and OneX are amazing phones, but now that we're on the Note, It's extremely hard to go back. I went to Office Depot yesterday to see if they had the Nexus 7 on display. They didn't but they had another 7' on display. I sat the Note in the middle of the tablet and knew my decision to go Note was even more sound. lol

nuprotocol

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I love my galaxy note I just love the s-pen and the screen and I love the look on peoples face when they see its a phone.:D. I also love my s3 but wish it had s-pen and a bigger screen. But still love both

What do you use the spen for? I'm still trying to figure out when to use it.

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
What do you use the spen for? I'm still trying to figure out when to use it.

I used it to edit pictures a lot it is better then haveing to use ur hand and with games the I couldent push the buttens good with my fingers I would use the s-pen.
And oh yea gesters with the pen are easier

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I use the s-pen everyday at work. When I enter a meeting I only bring my Note, and all meeting notes are taken on the device. I then upload my handwritten meeting notes to Google Docs or Evernote.

I also like to send handwritten text messages to my wife throughout the day. It really adds that special touch.

When ever someone gives me their number I use the s-pen to quickly jot the number down, and I'll add the contact info later when I have more time.

I will add that at work I use the s-pen Holder Kit because the feel of a full size pen helps with precision and control when taking notes during a meeting. I wouldn't want to use the Note without it.

Galaxy Note! Phone. Tablet. Planner. Notepad. eReader. The only device I need!

nuprotocol

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I use the s-pen everyday at work. When I enter a meeting I only bring my Note, and all meeting notes are taken on the device. I then upload my handwritten meeting notes to Google Docs or Evernote.

I also like to send handwritten text messages to my wife throughout the day. It really adds that special touch.

When ever someone gives me their number I use the s-pen to quickly jot the number down, and I'll add the contact info later when I have more time.

I will add that at work I use the s-pen Holder Kit because the feel of a full size pen helps with precision and control when taking notes during a meeting. I wouldn't want to use the Note without it.

Galaxy Note! Phone. Tablet. Planner. Notepad. eReader. The only device I need!

Thanks, I guess I need to pick up that adapter.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463