guys,

im not able to sign in to my google account for setting up the phone.. i have retyped it many times correctly and it keeps sayin ur username and password doesnot match.. :-(.. why is it happening like this..
    04-23-2012 10:27 AM
    Something that worked for me.

Go to Settings>Applications>Manage applications>Google Play Store/Android Market
    here force stop(if running). Then Uninstall updates, Clear data and cache and restart your phone.
    After that it worked for me
    04-23-2012 04:44 PM
    Thank u :beer:
    04-23-2012 10:51 PM
    I can't find manage application

I tried it, it still doesn't work. Can someone help me please?
    10-04-2012 10:21 PM
    Go to Settings>Applications>
    Choose desired application...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums
    10-05-2012 12:25 PM
    guys,

im not able to sign in to my google account for setting up the phone.. i have retyped it many times correctly and it keeps sayin ur username and password doesnot match.. :-(.. why is it happening like this..
    It's hard to know how to help you without knowing exactly what you're trying to do. Are you trying to set up an AT&T Note phone? If you could be more specific, maybe someone can help you get it straightened out. Exactly where are you trying to log into google, or are you trying to set up google gmail, or something else?
    10-05-2012 07:22 PM
    Try following :
    1. either the same has already been signed in with different id. Check and if yes than log out and then try with your id.
    2. Go to Settings>Applications>Play Store and then clear defaukt settings option and clear cache option.

Hope it will work for you

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums
    10-05-2012 10:04 PM
    I have not use my phone in a couple of yrs. and im locked out of it. I try signing in with google and I cant sign in.
    10-20-2013 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD