Deleting Emails in Batch

jaxupra

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I have just bought my first Android device, the ATT Galaxy Note. I have had a succession of Blackberrys, and was very used to being able to delete prior emails with one click. In the note, unless I'm missing something, I have to select each email and then delete, AND THEN go to the Trash and totally repeat the process. I use my phone to read emails, but only keep and file them on my laptop. Is there a better way?

juice9279

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Go to your Inbox, and click on the bottom left icon beside the Home Button...that should open up a window. In that window you should have a Delete Button, click that and now, click on all the Emails that you want to delete.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
If you use the Social Hub app you get a unified inbox, and from there you are given the option to select individual or all emails for deletion.

I don't think this functionality is built into the individualized mailboxes.

I never use the "select all" function but it's there for those that may.

Let us know if that work for you.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I think if you select the "all messages" button after choosing the 'messages' tab it will default to that tab once you close and reopen the app.

I tried it a few times and that seems to be the trick that got it to work for me.

Let us know!

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
On the Samsung Note 5, go to your mailbox, in the upper right corner, select "more," then select "edit." This will bring up a box that will allow you to "select emails" at the top. With this you are able to select multiple emails or all emails. Select the emails you want to delete or select all and then hit the delete button.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon