bad lag!!!

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
am i the only one that is having bad lag with this thing ? anytime i try to use the back button it lags or registers two clicks whenever i just clicked it one time . is this just a touch wiz thing or what ? i thought the international version was supposed to have the better processor . anybody have any ideas ? please

Elrohir

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
I have experienced something like this only once or twice while running multiple cpu heavy apps at once. But for normal day use my Note is completly fluid without problems.
I own the International N7000 fyi.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
am i the only one that is having bad lag with this thing ? anytime i try to use the back button it lags or registers two clicks whenever i just clicked it one time . is this just a touch wiz thing or what ? i thought the international version was supposed to have the better processor . anybody have any ideas ? please

I don't think it has anything to do with Touchwiz? I find TW pretty stable and, despite the opinion of some, I like it.

I think the problem you're having is more attributable to the way you have the phone set up. Are you using complex live wallpapers; multiple widgets; or other heavy usage apps?

Generally the Note should be able to handle what you throw at it, but there is a limit.

I believe some small amount of lag is expected on this highly customizable device, but it should not be so noticeable that the phone is rendered inoperable.

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
believe it or not i have no live wall papers and really only use this thing for internet browsing and as a media player . no real heavy stuff at all . i love the screen and love using it as a tablet for my truck . but it is pretty annoying for it to be so laggy when im really not doing anything . maybe a factory reset is in order . another ? is it just a touch wiz thing that makes it so you cant use the back button to back up while using the browser ? everytime i hit the back button it opens up the history .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco24